kriiilaaa- hahaha that made me laugh. I appreciate that you remembered me when you see this post. :)) thank u! :)
I have the social skills of a potato… an awkward potato…
theawkwardpotato07 I thought maybe you’d like this… considering your tumblr name and all.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
But really. I’ve been this awkward as far as I can remember. Not the stereotype “nerdy geek” awkwardness, let’s just say Uhmm weird in general?. XD I don’t even get myself too. I think too much to the point that I don’t listen to the person anymore, I am more aware to the response I am going to say. I can be confident one morning then once I get into a room bunch of people I can’t keep my back and eyes straight. It’s not obvious to my friends because well they’re my friends (Hihi)
the best love stories (well, for me) are these three:
Romeo & Juliet, Titanic and The Fault in our Stars.
In short, the tragic ones. Even both R & J’s families were seemingly arguing, Rose having a fiancé, Augustus’s unexpected(huhuhu) death. I think the people not only remember the sad part of the story but the mere fact that their very very short memories are better than any cliche movies/stories combined. That even for the shortest time possible they created a bubble(what) almost like a fantasy within their two worlds before something happen. Agree? XD
And I should be sleeping at this time of the day/night, my body clock is useless anyways haha but my mind decided to stay awake for school purposes.